Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wicked Crochet's Holiday

Let's face it everyone. We are all curious about other people's lives. It's human nature and nothing to be ashamed of. Well, as long as your not peeking into windows in the middle of the night. Today I offer you the chance to take a peek into my windows without the threat of being arrested or beaten up by an angry husband. I adore my family and wanted to share a little of our Christmas fun with my readers. Unfortunately I was the camera man for the day so no pictures of me.
A lovely shot of the top of the Christmas tree.

 Santa is totally broke now.


My step-son. The kid can recite The Holy Grail word for word. His favorite line "I fart in your general direction."

Gratuitous pussy shot. Molly and Jack.

 Mad scientist in training.

 Grandmas house. That's my sister ogling the presents.

 Even the taxidermy was feeling rather jolly.
 My son wearing the best T-shirt ever! That's my husband in the back round.

My mom and sister getting their crochet socks from me.

Dear daughter getting socks from Grandma.

 Doggy cuteness. Chia












2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a really nice holiday. I'll have to steal the idea of a skull tree topper, it looks great with a Santa hat on it. A friend of mine has the zombie shirt too, and wears a shirt underneath that looks like a skeleton ribcage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a great Christmas this year. I loved the skull on top of the tree too. My boys thought it was the coolest. That's a great idea about the ribcage shirt under the zombie one. I'll be stealing that idea.

    ReplyDelete