Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Two New Scarves In My Etsy Shop

This is just a quick post to show off two more scarves I've put up for sale in my Etsy shop.

The first one up is a beautiful maroon skull scarf. I made this one using one of my favorite fibers in the world. Baby alpaca wool. This stuff is so soft you just want it wrapped all over you.
Here's the link to check out more pictures and pricing. http://www.etsy.com/listing/67142491/maroon-skull-scarf

The next one is a hand painted Peruvian wool skull scarf. This wool isn't as soft as baby alpaca but it really drapes beautiful and is a sturdy fiber.  Here's a tutorial on how I dyed the fiber I used to make this scarf.

I have one more scarf to make and put up in my Etsy shop then I'd like to work on a couple new wicked little projects. I will keep you posted!



No comments:

Post a Comment